The nominees for the 2011 Galaxy National Book Awards (formerly known as the British Book Industry Awards) have been posted, including those in the category of Thriller and Crime Novel of the Year (see below). The winners will be revealed on Friday, November 4th at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Knightsbridge.
Thriller and Crime Novel Nominees …
• Before I Go To Sleep by S. J. Watson (Doubleday)
• The Fear Index by Robert Harris (Hutchinson)
• Heartstone by C. J. Sansom (Pan)
• The Family by Martina Cole (Headline)
• The Impossible Dead by Ian Rankin (Orion)
• Trick of the Dark by Val McDermid (Sphere)
indicates a review is available from Mysterious Reviews.
(Hat tip to The Rap Sheet for alerting us to this list.)