Today's compendium of recently published mystery news articles:
• Otto Penzler writes about murder in a safe city in his column in the New York Sun.
• Laura McMillan interviews Karin Slaughter, author of the Sara Linton mystery series, for CreativeLoafing.com.
• Ubisoft, in collaboration with ABC Entertainment and ABC Studios, announced yesterday the Lost video game, based on the television series, will be shipping first quarter of 2008 for the Xbox 360, the Playstation 3, and PC CD-ROM. (MBN Note: The Lost television series is available for purchase at Mysteries on TV.)
• James Patterson, not surprisingly, says he likes ABC's Women's Murder Club, a series based on his best-selling novels. "I think the show is going to be better than the books."
• Tom Nolan in The Wall Street Journal writes about CSI: The Experience, a cleverly designed, hands-on, multimedia forensic science exhibit running at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago through September 3rd.
• Janet Maslin reviews The Tin Roof Blowdown by James Lee Burke in The New York Times.
• Mystery columnist Oline H. Cogdill reviews several new mysteries in her column on Sun-Sentinel.com.
Please visit the Hidden Staircase Mystery Books where we are committed to providing readers and collectors of mystery books with the best and most current information about their favorite authors, titles, and series.
Return to Mystery Books News ...