New hardcover mystery titles scheduled to be published in January 2007 are now available on the Hidden Staircase Mystery Books website.
We thought we'd try something different this month, and provide summaries of the titles in order of entry in the mystery series (with non-series titles at the end).
• The 29th "The Cat Who ..." mystery, The Cat Who Had 60 Whiskers by Lilian Jackson Braun.
• The 21st Richard Jury mystery, Dust by Martha Grimes.
• The 15th Kate Shugak mystery, A Deeper Sleep by Dana Stabenow, set in Alaska.
• The 14th Marti MacAlister mystery, Suddenly a Stranger by Eleanor Taylor Bland.
• The 14th Sheriff Dan Rhodes mystery, Murder Among the OWLS by Bill Crider.
• The 14th Amanda Pepper mystery, All's Well That Ends by Gillian Roberts, set in Philadelphia.
• The 13th Stephanie Plum mystery, Plum Lovin' by Janet Evanovich, set in New Jersey.
• The 9th Alexandra Cooper mystery, Bad Blood by Linda Fairstein, set in New York City.
• The 9th Inspector Ian Rutledge mystery, A False Mirror by Charles Todd.
• The 8th Trish Maguire mystery, Evil Is Done by Natasha Cooper.
• The 8th Mandy Dyer mystery, Pressed to Kill by Dolores Johnson, set in Denver.
• The 6th Charlotte LaRue mystery, Scrub-A-Dub-Dead by Barbara Colley, set in New Orleans.
• The 4th Bernie and Libby Simmons mystery, A Catered Valentine's Day by Isis Crawford.
• The 4th Steve Cline mystery, Triple Cross by Kit Ehrman, set in Louisville (KY).
• The 4th Philip Dryden mystery, The Coldest Blood by Jim Kelly, set in Cambridge (UK).
• The 4th Gil Cunningham mystery, St. Mungo's Robin by Pat McIntosh.
• The 2nd Jade Del Cameron mystery, Stalking Ivory by Suzanne Arruda, set in Nairobi.
• The 2nd Body Farm mystery, Flesh and Bone by Jefferson Bass, set in Tennessee.
• The 2nd Mike Garrity mystery, Head Games by Thomas B. Cavanagh.
• The 2nd Lee Bartholomew mystery, How to Marry a Ghost by Hope McIntyre, set in the Hamptons.
• The 1st Jamaica Wild mystery, Wild Indigo by Sandi Ault, set in New Mexico.
• The 1st Johnny Hawke mystery, Forests of the Night by David Stuart Davies, set in London.
• The 1st Sophie Anderson mystery, Body Count by P. D. Martin, set in Washington D.C.
• The 1st Lady Julie Grey mystery, Silent in the Grave by Deanna Raybourn, set in London.
• Non-series: The Song Is You by Megan E. Abbott, set in Los Angeles.
• Non-series: The Alexandria Link by Steve Berry.
• Non-series: The Killing Moon by Chuck Hogan, set in Massachusetts.
• Non-series: The Blade Itself by Marcus Sakey, set in Chicago.
Be sure to check out our Mystery Books aStore to purchase any of the new mysteries featured on our website!
Visit the Hidden Staircase Mystery Books often where we provide readers and collectors of mysteries with the best and most current information about their favorite mystery authors, books, and series.
Technorati tags: mystery books blogs, mystery, mystery books.