Today's compendium of recently published mystery news articles:
• Sarah Weinman writes about recent books featuring serial killers in her monthly column on LATimes.com.
• Mary Wisniewski reports on the 20th anniversary of the founding of Sisters in Crime on SunTimes.com.
• Court TV and Gather.com have teamed up to create a contest to search for the next great crime writer. The winner will receive a publishing and distribution contract with Borders and a $5000 cash advance.
• Gaming Today is reporting on a new point-and-click adventure game under development called The Abbey, a murder mystery set at an old abbey. No release date yet.
• More gaming news: Nancy Drew: The Deadly Secret of Olde World Park, the first game in this series for the Nintendo DS, has begun shipping. It is available from the Games of Mystery: Nancy Drew website. Visit the official game site here. (MBN note: We've been experimenting with creating Squidoo lenses, authoritative sites on subjects of interest to the author. Visit our Nancy Drew page and let us know what you think by leaving feedback in the form at the bottom of the page.)
Please visit the Hidden Staircase Mystery Books where we are committed to providing readers and collectors of mystery books with the best and most current information about their favorite authors, titles, and series.
Return to Mystery Books News ...